Sunday, January 11, 2009

So, Anyways.

I so did not want to go back to school, the only thing waiting for me was lots of culminating, and three exams at the end of the month.

That was a week late. But I was excited at first.
The excitement disappeared at one point.

It's quite cold this week.

I just feel like lying around, and that's not good, especially cause I've gotta write exams, but whatever. When it's time, I'll study :)

I have nothing more to look forward to for a while. Like, March.
That's two months :/

Ok, I'm done jabbering. I must get on with my life.
So, yeah.

;]

P.S. If anybody happens to be reading this, would you mind requesting some geography websites, on account of the fact I am stuck for research for my geography culminating project. :S

No comments:

Post a Comment