Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Writing...

So I don't think I've posted this at all, but I'm writing a book. Since before I made this blog actually. The sad part is that I've written more on here than in my book. So far I've written about 1 1/2 chapters. I also think that it sucks big time. But recently I've given up on writing more, and just editing it. So I'm seeing an improvement.

Also, I read a creative writing project from last year, we had to write a short story. Mine was terrible. It was missing out on so many details and the narrator sounded so boring. It was so easy to get distracted from the plot.

So basically I just wanted to share that with whoever was reading... and I have been saying this for the past two weeks, but I will post some pictures SOON :)

;]

No comments:

Post a Comment