Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hello Hello:)


Alright.
So.
Summer Vacation is officially over in six days.
Where did it all go?

Oh, well. We shouldn't dwell on it.
I HAVE A PICTURE.
I completely forgot I took it (even though it's been my wallpaper for a week)

Well that would be it. It's not the greatest, I know. But I still like it.

So school. I have to say, I am kind of excited. Just to see my friends, but that's about it. I really hate to think about growing up. If it were up to me I'd stay a teenager forever. Too bad I can't change that.

Oh well. So two days ago I had the pleasure of staying in front of the guidance office for THREE HOURS. There was a conflict in my schedule. So I walk into the guidance counsellor's office and we checked to see what was wrong I waited three hours for nothing. She's really nice though. and she told me my schedule. It is well balanced, thank God. I could've had all four academic classes in one semester; if I had drama second semester and math first semester it could have happened.

In other words, I got a new backpack! Yay. I don;t know why, but I get really excited over these things. It's got some pencil organizers ans whatnot built in.

So after writing that. It is official. I need to get out. My mind is everywhere. I'm going to the library today.

See? My mind is everywhere! In a week I'll have no idea what I was thinking when I wrote this.

Oh well.

So I was debating whether or not I should review some of my science work form last year, as I have that first semester. What do you guys think?

Actually. Scratch that. I'm going crazy if I'm debating studying in the last precious days of vacation.

Okay, so I'm out before I say more stupid things.

;]

PS, If some of you don't listen to the Beatles, you seriously should! I never used to listen to them, even when my friends put all of their songs on my iPod, but I finally gave in.

My favourite is Here Comes the Sun. It's happy

And also, my friend got me listening to Kate Nash back in May and her songs are awesome, especially Merry Happy and Birds.

1 comment: