Tuesday, October 13, 2009

To-Do List

So since I happen to go to my blog much more often than looking at what I write in my agenda in class, I shall write my to-do list here. I know, it's fascinating, isn't it? Aren't you just squealing with excitement that you are going to take a sneak peek at my homework? I know I'm not.

Okay. So let's start with the most important, shall we? Or just whatever feels more pressuring. Yep. Definitely that.

  1. Research things for english speech (essay outloud, basically) on young offendors.
  2. Study for test science (best subject! I think so, anyways...)
  3. Go to school early and finish science I forgot at school.
  4. Ummm.
  5. BOOK CLUB DUE TOMORROW. Dang it!
Okay. Panicking. *Insert long line of profanities here*

Gotta run!

;]

No comments:

Post a Comment