Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Late.

So I'm sorry for not posting in the longest while, at least it feels like the longest time to me...

Halloween was so much fun! I was a ghost, not little red riding hood. I didn't exactly have a hood so I couldn't really be little red riding HOOD.

And I was going to post this like, two days ago, but I kept saving it as a draft because I got lazy. I'm bad. I know. It's because I keep getting distracted from msn and Facebook.

I was actually going to delete my Facebook account, but I'm too high on Cafe World. And that is the only reason I have kept it.

So... what else is new? I'm reading MacBeth in english!!! I'm so excited, from what I've heard, it's such an interesting play, and I know the outline, more or less so I'm excited to break it down and get all the meanings and symbols, and as much as I can understand from it!

Ahem... sorry for my nerd rampage. Anyways. I'm gonna go! I shall blog later... when I have something interesting to share or just when I feel like it. Who knows.

;]

No comments:

Post a Comment