Friday, December 4, 2009

How 'Bout them Coconuts?

Hello hello,

Have you ever wondered what you'd do if you were ever stranded on a desert island? Like the person crying, or being the leader, the one trying to get reception on their phone or the one that got everyone stuck there?

I think I'd be the one that talks to a coconut. Just saying.

That'd probably say a lot about me, but maybe it doesn't. I think I'd just get fed up with everyone and talks to someone that just agrees with me for everything. That makes sense to me. I think. Well no, it really doesn't, but this blog doesn't make sense.

But really, if you talk to a coconut it doesn't make you insane, does it?

Yeah. I know. I can answer it myself.

It does.

Ah, well. What's the fun in being sane?

I just lost the game, dang it!

And I just spent half a blog post talking about insanity and coconuts... that's an accomplishment if I do say so myself.

Anywhooo, Adios!

;]

No comments:

Post a Comment