Friday, February 12, 2010

Frazzled? Yeah, That Sums It Up

Hey guys, sorry for not posting in the longest time. I've been incredibly busy lately with rehearsal. And I had a day off today, but I had rehearsal.

So It's going to feel weird sitting at home once all of this is done.

Has anyone ever just had one of those up and down days? That was my day today, definitely up and down. I think it's because I'm one of those people who let the smallest things ruin everything. Or maybe I'm just really tired, hahaha. But it ended off great.

Not many people showed up to the dress rehearsal, so we just ran a cue to cue and painted the set at the end. Everyone thought it was going to be really boring, but it was a great bonding experience, and a lot of fun; more people got the paint on themselves than on the set!

So anyways, just thought I'd share that with you. I'll try to post some pictures up... when my camera comes back with my aunt from India in a month.

;]

No comments:

Post a Comment