Monday, March 15, 2010

Hellooo March Break!

Wow.

I'm really sorry I haven't posted in forever. I've been so busy and I've been meaning to make a new background. (Any suggestions for that?) Especially since it is no longer winter! Thank goodness.

So what's new? I've been really busy with my CyberArts course, it's incredibly fun but a lot of hard work. I'll be posting things I've done from there on this blog and my CyberArts blog. Like a bunch of things we've been doing with a program called Flash.

There's this HUGE Gujarati dance competition coming up for me in one of Canada's most famous theatres, and I am so honoured and excited to be part of it with my dance group.

I think that's all I'd like to share, I'm so excited for the break because of the gorgeous weather!

I'm gonna go and enjoy the sun now:)

;]

No comments:

Post a Comment