Saturday, July 4, 2009

To Do List

SO (that's probably getting annoying, I know)
I have been feeling extremely unaccomplished this week. Basically I've just been sitting around doing absolutely nothing.

I read (on my water bottle) that goal setting triggers your subconscious memory. So I might as well give it a go:
  1. Get a notebook and start writing, somehow every year my penmanship gets worse by the year because I've written nothing over summer vacation. I also just enjoy rambling:)
  2. Post some pictures up. I actually did edit many pictures and I should share them...
  3. Draw. I want to come up with something really good to sketch, because I just got some new acrylic paints and I'm so excited to use them (although first I need to learn, I'm going to ask my uncle to teach me). I just need to know what I should paint first.
  4. Write some more of my book.
  5. Get in contact with some friends that probably think I disappeared since summer started. I've only spent the summer with some old friends so far...
  6. Exercise!!! I really should get in shape... it's not like I'm unhealthy or anything... I'm just incredibly nonathletic.
  7. Get off the computer. Seriously. I need to go outside.
;]

2 comments:

  1. "I've only spent the summer with old friends so far..."

    and that's a bad thing!? gee thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like this list i should make one like it. in fact i kind of started but in my journal not on the world wide web lol

    ReplyDelete