Friday, July 31, 2009

Where Has All the Summer Gone?

Hello Blog Readers! (If you exist)

If you will scroll down two posts, you will see a to do list.

I have only managed to accomplish two out of seven things on the list, meaning I am a fail at this goal-setting thing. And there only happens to be one month of summer left.

*sigh*

So the two things I managed to do on this list was write some more, and get exercise... actually, I tried to get in contact with some friends that appear to have disappeared off the face of the planet, but they actually seem to have disappeared off the face of the planet. In short: I TRIED. So I can cross that off the list as well. Yay!

And it's already the 31st of July.... meaning there are only 39 days of summer left before school! And then the next thing I know it's going to be the first day of school, and I'm going to want to go back to sleep.

So I shall make the most of the 39 days.

;]

No comments:

Post a Comment