Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Hi!

Okay, so would anyone like some updates?

If you do... well, there aren't any. Actually, there are some. I drew something! I'm kind of pleased with it, but I'm not really sure.

The picture could have a dark meaning to it, or a hopeful one, depending on how you look at it. I drew it so it could have a hopeful meaning to it. Although some people would probably call me depressed. But I know I drew it with a good meaning to it, so really, it doesn't matter how other people interpret it. It's drawn with two meanings. Maybe one day I'll post it up... but really it's a rough draft at the moment.

Anyways, I think I might throw my music device (I'm not sure if I can name it) at the wall. But I'm not going to because that's just stupid.

The thing it, my friend put some songs on it yesterday, but it won't let me transfer them onto my computer. The company that makes them are really smart, apparently.

Oh well.

And did I mention there is less than a month till school?
Oh well.

I shall be back. Maybe soon.

;]

No comments:

Post a Comment